23 Nov 2013

Hassie Adventure - Month 5 (Week 20)


This is a week of working....

As you might remember, I started helping out in Food and Beverage. Well I tell you what!! I started while it was busy!! My Gosh!!

We had our first big snow fall (YAY) and that means everyone comes up to see it. Which means the Tavern is super busy and trying to learn things while its that busy really kept me on my toes and also gave me an understanding on how 'hectic' it really can get!!

Nothing really special happened so a short and sweet one this week


Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 0
  • Places of Interest - None
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - $0 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas 
    • Litres - 0
    • $ - $0
    • Places - None
Sub Total (Month 5):
  • Km - 779km
  • $$ Food & Accommodation - $2200.44
  • Gas:
    • Litres Filled - 81.24L
    • $ - $122.41

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.