19 Mar 2014

Stables Family

  
 

This bunch of great people I like to call my Crazy Stables Family. You have Amanda, Savio, Ruffa, Giri, Claudia, myself and E.

I wanted to take a family photo since we arrive. Your home on this mountain is a house filled with strangers at first but you always see each other and they become your support group on this mountain. So I sent out little invitations to everyone in the house to join us to create a great photo memory of my Stable Family. 

A few people are missing - Beth fell asleep and Patrick is in America but they are still part of this family.

I am going to miss them so much its unreal how attach I got to this bunch of people and its only going to happen again in the next staff village were about to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.