7 May 2015

Hassie Australian Adventure Spot 64 - Coomandook


A quick stop, one we would have chosen better. None the less we stopped. I was such a noisy spot and all night long big road trains (large trucks) would pull in and do what every, leave their bright lights on and leave again - So noisy and bright.

I remember I woke up from what wasn't a deep sleep and went out to have a wee only to be confronted by a large truck right behind us and a guy looking down.... not in a way that he will kill us but in a way that I could not comfortable go wee behind a bush with out feeling like someone is watching me.

Glad to have woken up at sunrise and know that night was behind us.

We give this spot 1 Hassie Carrot.


--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.