26 Jun 2012

21st Birthday!!

Well I'm 21 today!

I thought I would be exited about birthdays like I'd always been, but I guess as you get older you don't get as exited. *snif, snif*

The day didn't start very well - since I am starting to get the flu or cold of some sort AGAIN... This winter I must, just really be prone to the flu bug!! Argh...

BUT - My hubby got a few days off which is Fan-Damn-Tastic.... It made the these days so special!



My hubby got me the most amazing present EVER... I love it... as you can see above its a Polaroid camera... OMG its amazing... we are still trying to figure out how to get a proper exposed photo. I will do a special blog post on my polaroid soon :)
We do need to give it a name, if you have any suggestions please put them in a comment below or email them to me - Ourrabbithole11@gmail.com

Other than getting the best present in the world, we celebrated by buying a few items to wear to my 1950's dinner part on Saturday. Love the few little things we go (stay tuned for our outfits).
I still need to organise a few things for saturday so I'l be busy with that, while hubby is back at work, lucky me I got to take the week off.

I decided on having a classic 1950's dinner party with my family. See I am married now and is expected that I know a few things about being a 'house' wife, like - cooking, cleaning, house keeping etc... but I have a trick up my sleeve - My hubby is a Chef ( but don't tell - hehe) I'm lucky, he does most if not all the cooking.
We're oober exited about saturday mostly because we get to dress up....  YAY !!!

Now to end an amazing day with a lovely warm cuppa next to my hubby reminiscing about our childhood days.

...Keep Warm...


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.