23 Jun 2012

Birthday Plans

I am amazed on how busy life can get... Its one thing after the other!

I have now sorted the cupboard at my parents house. Quite proud of it. I am amazed at the things I found my husband and I have been Carrying around....

  • 4 Toilet rolls (Just incase we run out?)
  • Pens, Pens, Pens and MORE Pens (Stationary is my addition)
  • Books and I mean 10 plastic boxes full.... My goal is having a library like Beauty and The Beast (and I have read most of the books)
  • And more unnecessary things that we can't part with!!! Its ridiculous...
I know it doesn't look like it's much better but trust me it is! Now to do the rest in the rest of Perth.
Besides getting organised for our Hassie Adventure, I have been planning my 21st birthday, only a few days to go. Birthdays is on Tuesday 26 June, but we're celebrating with everyone on Saturday 30th June. . Nothing big - I chose to do a small 1950's dinner party (But I am running behind with the planning).

Birthday Party To do List: ( For Saturday)
  1. Flowers
  2. Cake
  3. Decorations
  4. Food (we are doing the cooking) 
  5. Drinks
  6. Warmth  
  7. My Outfit
  8. ... *EEK*
Doesn't seem to be too much but I need to get organised. Now thank goodness I have invited people about 3 months ago because I hate being invited to something on number 99 (the last minuet). Even though I have done the invites ages ago a week before the birthday I now still have to either text or call to find out if they are even coming. This angers me a lot! I sent RSVP cards with stamps on them so that they can be easily sent back!!! NOT COOL MAN!! 

Anyway...  So its the Big 21 and I thought I'd be exited and can't wait till the day, but honestly - Its now just another day! Birthdays is not as special as it was when your 5. I'm married with a great husband with whom, I really only want to spend time with! I miss him so much.... He isn't way but due to his work and mine, it causes that we almost never see each other! 

I am thought REALY exited to go traveling. As much as I will miss everything and everyone! I REALLY can't wait actually going to sleep with my husband next to be, instead of me falling asleep in the car waiting for him to finish work at midnight, then getting home and I fall asleep walking to bed!

Hope everyone is keeping warm... I think this is the coldest winter I have ever had in Perth, or I just forgot how bloody cold it can get during winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.