28 Jun 2012

My Rainbow Polaroid

My Hubby gave me the most amazing present for my birthday this year - A rainbow Polaroid camara. A real vintage one.
I love it.... Its something you have to get use to, can't just take photos of anything the film is so expensive ($32 for 8 prints) its depressing and that is not the only thing that make me sad... its so hard to get a photo properly exposed.


As you can see it either over exposed or very dark :( Its very frustrating.... make me want to give up.

These days your just able to point and shoot, one photo after the other. Its really hard but... hey, I have only had the camera for a few days I can't expect to be a professional Polaroid photographer over night!!

Although its so difficult getting a correctly exposed photo, when you get it, its like heavens doors opening...



Its amazing to see the photo appear in front of your eyes. I love it. Its like a chid on christmas morning, so much fun seeing the photo :) This is the only photo, that we have managed to get right, the only one where you can actually see what is going on. The colour, the style - ooooh sooo COOL :) hehe

On the other hand the ones that isn't quite right is nice to look at and fun to try and figure out what what we tried to take a photo of...

Thought I'd share some of our booboo photos :)


Ill keep practicing and hopefully I get better at it.... Oh its hard but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.