3 Jul 2012

My 1950s Dinner Party


Oh its been a while since I have Blogged.

Well this weekend it was my 21st Birthday Party - themed 1950s Dinner party.
It was amazing, beautiful Perth Hills, nice clear skies, warm fire and FOOD.

I'm really grateful for all my family and friends for traveling so far for the party. We had amazing food that everyone helped to make and great company all around a wood fire. MY IDEA OF FUN!

Besides the beautiful view, I loved that everyone dressed up. I am forever making people dress up (almost each year) Common!!!? when are we ever really gonna great to wear a Charley Chapman Hat and a bow tie?

My Hubby and I go all out! 




After everyone went home, hubby and I had a few quiet minuets with the fire, enjoying a glass of champs - Yum
Fire - crackling and crickets - cricking? while I fell more in love with my husband that I ever been. The fact that life is so good at the moment, besides that he works SH*T hours, I love our life. 

I have decided that by or before I'm 30 we WILL live in the hills. Thats my goal I made for us. I think that the idea of me getting my own eggs from the chickens and milking the cows for breakfast, will be challenging but worth it. What a life - hard but Oh AMAZING.

My Gosh if you have never been to the Perth Hills or been in hills then, golly gosh its time for you go for a road trip. You see... I am a farm girl 'by trade' lol, I like the quiet, the time you get to spend with eachother. No distractions like Shopping center (that is why there is online shopping) and noisy cars honking their horns and crashing into fences. I love that you don't get to hear the neighbours fight, their kids cry or when they get kinky in the bedroom. I love that their is no reception - no constant need for you to check or update Facebook or instagram (although its me most of the time), these days life is so busy you need a moment to your self and family.

Oh I can go on and on about the Hills, but watch this space after our Hassie Adventure I will be planning how to get into the hills! 

All in all a GREAT past 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.