9 Aug 2012

Instagram - July







Here is some of my Instagram Photos of July : 

1. "Googolplex" - E was trying to explain how much he love me! Little does he know If had to write
     down how much I love him it would be a googolplexian! So I WIN! lol
    • Googolplexian: The worlds largest number with a name. A number 1 followed by a googolplex of zeros.
    • Googolplex: The second largest number with a name. A number 1 followed by a googol of zeros. 
    • Googol: A large number. A number 1 followed by one hundred zeros.
2. "My Sunshine" - At the Perth Art museum looking over the city. E is my everything.
3. "Pigtails" - I am Rocking my pigtails. I haven't worn my hair in pigtails since primary school. 
4. "Cracking me up" - Found this adorable, cute, laughing polar bear which I adore. It makes me smile 
   each time I look at it. A smile travels if you share it.
5. "Window" - I have Art class once a week and in the bathroom is the really old rustic window. One 
    class I noticed a rose in the window and just had to snap a shot. I love how great it looked.
6. "Idiot" - This idiot is my brother. He turned 16 in July and he wanted to go ice skating. Love this 
     photo of us. He is getting so much talker than me, even though I am 5 years older!!! 

I might share some of my IG photo each month. As you soon will notice I LOVE PHOTO among other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.