10 Oct 2012

Instagram - September









Here is my Instagram photos of September : 

  1. "E's editing Skills" - This is one of E photos he took of me with his film camera, I did not like the refections in my glasses there fore I asked him to edit them out and this is what I was left with.
  2. "A Inspiring Spring Day" - This was taken in Margaret River at the Berry Farm... I was this beautiful setting I could not miss by snapping some polaroid photos (to think of it, I haven't looked at the polaroid photo since I took it ... Wonder how it turned out)
  3. "I Pledge My Loyalty To Australia And Its People" - I am an Australian Citizen, no longer an African Slave as E likes to call me!
  4. "It's Snowing In Perth" - Nien and I were watching some snow - as our TV does not quite work unless we watch DVD.... No point of fixing it as we tend to either read in bed. Great life... Some might disagree
  5. "Tree Get Cold Too" - This was taken in Fremantle, We found these tree covered in wool. I loved it, I would cover a whole town in wool. It would be like a Dr Suess's world. 
  6. "E and I Enjoying Freo" - E and I enjoyed a day in Freo, Breakfast, Book Shop and an enjoyable read in the park.
  7. "Tell Me What" - I was making E and I some sandwiches as he says that is why he married me - well I could not resist taking this photos.... And my mom says 'Don't play with your food".... she would not be enjoying this photo if I didn't... Sorry Mum
This is my September favourites.... Gosh this is before Hassie Adventure - Think when E and I go... I will have thousands of photos I would like to share.

Keep smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.