11 Nov 2012

Wedding day - one year ago







One year ago - gosh what a day!!



E and I got married - I remember getting dressed enjoying the day. People saying  "are you sure?"  "you can change your mind" and/or " you don't have to do this". All I remember thinking is that I want to see E and tell him everything whats happend since the oast time I saw hime- which wasnthe day before!! I aanted to tell him how weird it was sleeping without him, how was my dinner and about this funny thing I saw on the TV earlier!!


E and I work! yes, we fight and sometimes just because I feel like arguing, I don't know if that is normal, but I like our little arguments! It's like we argue for the sake of arguing and then after we joke around about something we saw, what's happening or what's we're arguing about!!

I could not to ask for anyone better that could make me laught, cry or argue with! Hassie we work and I love you for it!! 

One down for ever to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.