8 Jan 2013

Looking back at 2012



 



Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!

January for me is the month I sit and reflect back on 2012 and start planning what I want to achive from 2013.

Firstly I feel like I haven't done as much in 2012 as I feel I could. 2011 was such a great year - with getting married, Honeymoon and all that. I felt at the end of 2011 that it was a good year.
This year looking back I don't feel happy about it. Don't get me wrong it been a lovely year but I want more.

2012:
  • Started to feel more confidant with in my career - Before I use to doubt my ability to do nursing, always fearing that I don't know enough and that I might do something wrong causing someone to get hurt or the more unwanted result DEATH, But no one died and I have been growing as a nurse and Happy I choose to stay one.
  • Got my Australian Citizenship - Now This a a great achievement for myself. Something I really wanted and I did it. I feel like I am Australian and that I deserve to be here. Very Proud... 100%
  • I Changed my Hair - Now I love my length of my hair too much, but I needed a Change!! I've been blond forever so I needed to test the waters with my RED hair... 
  • Spend more time with Family - now since before E and I got married we moved out of my parents house. Since them I have been there every week. I am Happy that I still make a point of seeing my parent at least once a week.
  • Plan Our Future - Now this is the reason E and I have this blog. Now as you might have read in my previous post. We are going on an adventure. We have decided what we are going to do for the next few year. I'll update y'all soon...
  • First Car Crash - Not even my fault, but an experience. Good thing the guy had Car Insurance - other wise would have cost me $3500 
  • Been in the Emergency Room - Not related to the Car Crash - but a Ovarian Cyst Burst :( ouch... Very sore but kinda cool for a nurse to be on the other side of the equations. 
  • Been on mini Road trips with E - Oh we have been doing that when possible and I LOVE IT... I will be continue'ing after out BIG adventure.
  • Celebrate our 1st Wedding Anniversary - Now I still need to post on that, when I get the time to write about our first night. HEAPS of fun. But for lunch we enjoyed Crispy Creams in the Botanical Gardens in Sydney Right next to the Opera House. 
  • Start to a live dream of mine - I wanted to do art, and I did. I started a few art classes. Which I loved!! I stopped tho :( as work got in the way. I would like to continue it when able.
  • I made a new friends - 'Nien' you have seen here on here a few times. I'd like to keep her.
  • Lived thru work place bulling - Now at the time I HATED it never thought it would happen to me, but it did and it terrible. I didn't know what to do and felt like crashing my car on the way to work. It didn't help in my confidence level with my career. Although now its their loss - I don't want to sound BIG headed but I am Pretty good at what I do. 
  • We be came a Aunty and Uncle  - oh how we love Baby Ivy. This is our first niece so VERY exited. They live in Sydney though so TOO FAR for us to visit as often as we like. 
I am sure as soon as I post this I will think of some more and might then add them - we will see.

Be sure to follow where you can and may 2013 be a Blessed on for all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.