12 Jan 2013

New Years Resolution 2013


I have never bothered doing New Years resolution but this year one of my New Years resolutions is setting myself a goals for this year.

I have been thinking for a little while what I want to do and achieve since we are going away - hopefully I do a few and be able to look back next year saying "Woooh - that was great lets do it again!!"

New Years resolution 2013
  1. Spend more time with E - now as many of you know E works very long hours and sometimes I only get to see him for about half an hour a day. This year I want it to be different!!
  2. Try something new everyday - That just explains it all!
  3. Complete a years worth of "Photo a day" - I want take a photo of myself everyday and make a video on like you get on YouTube. Lets see...
  4. Be less angry - Now E will tell you I have a short temper ... Mainly cause he makes me angry! Ten teases me or tries to make me laugh and then I get angry .... Argh!! I don't want to laugh now!! He knows very well how to push my buttons
  5. Be less controlling - Now I like being in control. Know what is going to happen each day, plan ahead... I would like to be able to just let go!
  6. Be more motivated - I want to be more motivated to new things.
  7. Be more organized - Now I'm generally organized with things, but I change my mind so often and change how I do things. That frustrates me - I need to stick to one plan!!
  8. Eat less McDonalds - I am addicted to the cheese. I fight with myself when I drive past a Macca's to not go thru the drive thru and I always regret it giving in!!
  9. Play the violin again - I haven't played it in 5 years. Each time I hear or see someone play, I'm super jealous! I'd like to continue to learn how to play.
  10. Get over my fear of calling people over the phone - now I call people at work but out side of work I try and avoid it as much of possible.
  11. Go to the beach more - How come I almost never go to the BEACH I live in Australia for goodness shake. I really need to go the beach more... even if its just for a quick dip - I would accept it.
  12. Do my exercises program - My back and core is lazy and causes a lot of trouble. I want to really try and do my exercise program daily to strengthening my core and back muscles. 
  13. Ge back into Photography - I love taking photo's, I liked the memory a photo holds. I'd like to really enjoy my hobby with out thinking all my photos aren't being judged!! 
Lets see how I do this year!!


* Photo Taken by Chante' Photography Copy Rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.