5 Feb 2013

Instagram - January








A new year a New Adventure.

Lets see what January has brought us in Instagram photos....

  1. "Hello Pen, Been looking for you" - I always loose my pen. Sometimes I end up miss placing 3 to 5 different pens. I now have a pen necklace, but do you think I still find them?? NO & they are always where you are not looking!
  2. "No one can guess how much I love E" -  I love finding little cute books and this one has been catching my eye for a while now, and still haven't bought it... but a photo will do.
  3. "An apple a day, keep me sane" - This is my cup for all my cuppa's I have at work... Specially those times you need a few minuets to your self and not think about being at work.
  4. "Open Field, Open Mind" - E and I went to Bunbury the Australia Day weekend. Enjoyed our self too much... Can't wait for our Hassie Adventure
  5. "This is why I am E's wife" - I pack him same dinner/lunch for each night I would pick him up from work LATE! It keeps us away from the maccas. Been working
  6. "Walk like an Egyptian on the train tracks" - Same weekend E and I had down south. Think we would end up with too many photos on our Hassie Adventure. 
2 weeks to go then we are on our Hassie Adventure. Stay tuned for any updates.

Follow me on Instagram if you are not already and keep track that way. @chante_cm11



                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.