20 Feb 2013

Life Scout Badges - Haunted House


I don't like taking about my experiences in Haunted Houses - I always feel it might come and bight me in the ass. Or worse

This one occasion I can think of that really made the hair on my neck stand up is.

E and I were house sitting for my now father in- law. We were both sleeping in bed peacefully. When I had a vivid dream. I remember this dream very well - Dreaming about a older lady in a white dress, long grey hair and very thin, standing right next to me at a fair. It was scary enough with her standing next to me, when she suddenly turned to me and touched me!

As she touched me I woke up and right next to me - No kidding - she stood staring at me. Feeling like all the blood has drained from my body and I couldn't grab a breath, I turned away hugging E so tight. 

Since then I can't look in to that room or walk past with out getting chills down my spine. Haven't seen her since - But I am not going looking!


                    


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.