13 Feb 2013

Life Scouts Badges - Parade



I like story time.... 

The first time E and I went to Sydney to visit and meet the family, we were there for Chinese New Year. It was the Year of the Rabbit (2011).





The reason this is such a memorable parade is because E and I were set to be married that year and
  1. 2011 Chinese New year - The year of the rabbit
  2. E and I call each other  - Hassie (means Rabbit)
  3. The year 2011 is the year we are getting married
  4. we got married on 11/11/11
See so that just seemed to have worked out well. I loved the idea that everything worked to our liking. I don't think many can say things just happened to be like the above and those who can.... Isn't it amazing - such a great feeling. 

                      



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.