18 Feb 2013

Perth Colour Run






Its Been a colourful weekend for E and I.
Planning our Hassie Adventure, saying goodbyes and getting organised and packing our house away for storage.

Lets Start - Colour Run: oh what fun that was. Early start to our day, Took our time with the 5K and made sure we are all covered in the colors. Eek... I will defiantly do it again next year. Can't say more that the actual photo are showing you!!

Hassie Adventure

E and I have been super busy these past 2 weeks trying to get our van organised, serviced and ready for leaving, But its not been easy.
First - I had to get use to driving it, which wasn't to much trouble but its not like the pervious cars E and I have driven.
Secondly - ensuring it ready for a long drive - Service, tyres, wipers, bed in the back, etc... Ready for our BIG Australian Hassie Adventure.
Third - Packing the Van. Now as I write this, we haven't even started with packing it... ahhh I am struggling with packing our house into 8x 35L containers.
and Finally - Ensureing the house is packed and all is stored for when we return.

All in all we are exited if not tiered of one thing going wrong after the other, But we are gonna be ready now!!!

Will be keeping everyone posted as we go - finding it hard to put words to paper. E always reminds me how bad my grammer is or are or was... Whatever. This is my side of our adventure like I write it. Might not make sence but if for me to read one day when we are old. If anyone would like to ready it - Its there to share.



Follow us where you are able 

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.