8 Mar 2013

And we're off


The day has finally come!! Took its time... But we’re off!! (22 February 2013)

Plan was to leave at 10am but as always E had a different idea. To me It felt like he was being spiteful by taking his time and he knew I wanted to leave early. Argh!! On the day we want to leave E till had a bit to do. He still had to pack away his desk and organise his computer storage. I pack most of the house, all I left was for him to do his ‘office’ and that took him forever but it got done in the end.

The day before - Said goodbyes to the family, left my parents house with a heavy heart!! You appreciate them for being there but when you leave them behind its like running into a brick wall, you never think this is how much you will miss them.

Day 1:
After a long two days we’re finally off at 12.05 (only 2 hours behind schedule). Filled up our van and off to our first destination, NOT took a detour and ended up seeing one of Australia’s Big Things (Click here to see the collection). We saw The Giant Ram in Wagin (Click here to read info on me). Really would like to see all the BIG things in Oz!! Defiantly making that a goal for our Trip!

First night in our van, we stayed at a free camping spot in Yornaning Dam. Sleeping on wheels gave me a rather scary thought, Will it run forward or tip over if we’re both on the same side of the van. Each time I hear something, or something moves a new thought comes across my mind - a Bizarre one at that!!

This is will be a interesting few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.