4 Mar 2013

Instagram - February







This month in Instagram

  1. "The Swisse Color Run was super fun E and I enjoyed our selfs muchly" - E and I attended the Perth Color Run this year... Love Loved it - Blog up Click here if you want to read more.
  2.  "My First 8 Days of a Photo a Day" - One of my New Years Resolutions Click here to read all of my resolutions. is to do a photo of myself ever day for at least a year. This was my first 8 days.
  3. "Beautiful Beaches" - This is one of our first beaches we came across being breath taking. I will post the locations up some times in the future maybe. 
  4. "Follow me around Australia" - Follow this bear around Australia. I might have stolen him from my manager at work. I'll keep you posted Chris.
  5. "And where off 22 February" - Hassie Adventure here we come" - This was our first day on the road. See our smiles? lets see if it lasts.
  6. "My beary sexy brother" - He was dressed up as a bear for valentines. Gosh he is such a romantic. Listen up Men out there he will be taking the ladies by the hearts. Be ware.
Lets see if I can keep this up while on our Hassie Adventure


                    




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.