29 Mar 2013

Life Scout Badges - Skateboarding


This was one of E short lived hobbies he like to try out. He goes through so many and usually is a spur of the moment idea and generally wont last a week or if I am lucky a month.

With this holly it lasted of a week of actually skateboarding then it stood in the corner of our walk way for about a month or two before he swopped it for a knife from someone at work. Was it a score?? or really a waste of money in the first place??


My Skateboarding experience has been going since my early teens. My cousin does or use too (not to sure if he still does) anyway, he taught me a few tricks. I don't own a skateboard so its long gone memories, although don't think it was my 'thing' anyway.

I was good fun and a memory for us to look back on. On the other hand I am glad E tries new hobbies, just wish he is more money aware. Being on this trip (Hassie Adventure) don't think he has a choice. 


                     





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.