23 Apr 2013

Hassie Adventure - Month 1 (Week 4)


The week it feels like were not on holiday anymore. Argh.....

Its funny how being back working for 4 days can make your feel like the life we left in Perth. Maybe it is the stupid Albany weather that has been making it worse. This place will cause me to be on anti-depressants of some sort. Let me explain, I might have actually mentioned this before but this has really been girding my gears. 

Albany is a beautiful place and there is a lot of things you could do but it is always raining. ALWAYS. I love the rain, I really do, but when your stuck in a van 24 hours because its pouring down outside you might just go a little crazy. E and I have grown wiser and purchased our selfs some board games hoping it might keep us occupied on days it rains, but you can only play Uno or Scrabble so many times before you get bored of it. Its better than a Word Association Game.

This week I feel very negative. It feels like everything is going wrong, Its been one thing after the other, 
First its my computer decides no to work - had to send it in for repairs and they tell me its my battery and will most likely die with in 6 months, so that would need replacing - when it happens. 
Then our phone, E’s phone won’t charge unless you actually hold it and my screen won’t lock. 
Then on Tuesday, my first day at work, Van Gogh decided not start!!! We got up at 05:15, had breakfast, pack the van brushed my teeth and hair all set to leave at 06:15 and boom the car didn’t want to start. The radio and lights are going on, so no it wasn’t the battery. WHY!! I really don’t want to be late for my first day at work and have to explain why I won’t be in until the RAC comes to fix our car at a camp site between 06:30am and 09:30am. Just great, now they can judge and have an opinion on me even before I start. 

What else can go wrong? Hopefully NOTHING!! No wait,  I am putting an end to this and make this Law NOTHING bad is to happen on this trip!! That was the last straw. Hopefully.

Besides these hiccups its been a good week I guess. Back at work and been really tired. Getting up with an alarm is one thing I have not been missing. Only a few weeks hopefully then back to our Hassie Adventure. 

Total:
  • Km driven this week: 261
  • Places of interest: None
  • Paid Accommodation: None
  • $$ Spent: $347.41
  • Gas: 
    • Litres - 30.54
    • $ - 47
    • Places - Albany

SubTotal:
  • Km - 2442km
  • $$ food & accomodation- $1010.76
  • Gas: 
    • Litres filled- 307.44
    • $ - 471.44
    • Different places: 
      1. Padbury
      2. Narragin
      3. Albany

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.