5 Apr 2013

Hassie Adventure - Week 2

Well the time has come where E and I need to look for some extra workies just to make sure our funds don’t run out. E have enough $$ in the bank but don’t want to just rely on that where there is nothing coming in.  So our plans are 

Plan A - Look for harvesting work. Fruit picking around town and work together, But as luck would have it because of all the fires and flood on the east side of Australia everyone is coming here to Western Australia looking for harvesting jobs. So that is out of the question.  

NOTE TO SELF - Read the paper for current events in Australia and maybe the world. E and I never watched the news or any television back home anyway, I would have gotten some current news from work as the news will always be on and paper lying around. Now we probably should make an effort since we are living out side and Australia has reputation of bad natural disasters. 

Plan B - Looking for work in our Trade (Nursing and Chefs). Well been ok this far. Given out our resumes at a few places. E had on trial and went well but the chef is kinda weird only wants him to work when it is really busy. Which is when?? we can’t wait around for that time. He is still looking!! I got 2 interviews one where I never even got to go in as they ‘thought about it and really would like someone who is more permanent’. Now this came to a point where I am debating whether or not I should keep this part of my life quiet, in hope I will get a job even if it is only for a few months. I don’t like lying, in my past experiences no one is happy and the liar and the one who got lied to, always gets hurts and I always feel worst off than what I started off as. Isn’t honesty the best policy?? 
Maybe I should not say anything unless it actually comes up in conversation?? I don’t know. Guess we will see Monday  when I have another interview, fingers crossed for me!!

Plan C - Well we don’t actually have one!! 

Other than that E and haven’t as of yet needed to stay in a caravan park or some sort to charge our ‘things’ up. Pretty proud of it, although we might be close. We have been able to charge everything when we drive but out battery box is not getting charged all the way. I am concerned that I would actually run the batter down to a low point all the time. 

Lets see what the next week brings for us... And maybe we can think of a plan C, Your thoughts are always welcome.

Total:


  • Km Driven this week: 714km
  • Places of Interest:
  • Paid Accomodation: None
  • $$ Spent: $233.70
  • Gas: 
    • Litres - 68.68
    • $ - 105.70
    • Places - Albany

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.