2 Apr 2013

Instagram - March







Instagram Update

  1. "Laundry Day" - E and have been doing our laundry at the laundry bar. I have always wanted to have a photo taken in one of these. Finally got the chance to do so!! 
  2. "You heart us? Oh pancake we LOVE you" - E and I tried making pancakes on our little burner and it work- might need to work our how much batter per pancake but it work out. We will be having more of these on our adventure
  3. "Snail Mail in the middle of no where!!" - I am brining snail mail back. I wrote a letter to my nan and found a post box in the middle of nowhere. Bright red and waiting for us. Love the idea of these. Might go looking for some more. 
  4. "Caution Nudist crossing" - Look out for the blog on this. I'll link them up when it come to it. 
  5. "Bluff Knoll @ Stirling Ranges National Park" - Keep and eye out for this blog. Will link it up too.
  6. "Someone popped in my photo a day photo today" - E and his sillyness popped in while I took my photo on that day. Been 60 days as of today. Very proud of this goal. 
Will post April next mount. Might be some great photos to look out for. 


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.