1 May 2013

Instagram - April









  1. "Is there a giant Koala behind me?" - We got to tick another BIG Australian thing off our list. 
  2. "Only 96km away from 1000km drive in one day" - In one day I drove 904km. This included the Nallabor and Half of South Australia.
  3. "Oh I'm Loving Tasmania - Look I can almost touch it" - Where we are currently staying there is so many wallaby's and wombats. People here must feed them because they are so tame I can almost touch it
  4. "Bedroom Art" - When we moved in they said we can put posters up. E and I don't have those things so I made some art out of posted notes. Bring some love in our lives.
  5. "Been road tripping for 6 weeks - yay Our Rabbit Hole's Hassie Adventure" - Well the title says it all. I am tiered of driving though.
  6. "Made it to Tasmania without sinking. Didn't see an iceberg on our travels" - We took the ferry to Tasmania and survived. No sinking which is a relief. 
Follow me @change_cm11


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.