18 Jun 2013

Hassie Australian Adventure Spot 8 - Iron Knob Rest Area


Gosh what a day. After driving 904km anywhere I could stop and sleep was fine with me and this spot one of those spots you wouldn't really stop unless its was dark (Which it was), if you have been driving all day (Which I was) and needed sleep urgently (I DO).

Its not the worse spot - we didn't have any fly's or mosquitos bothering us, but trucks and cars driving on the high way right next us. Its a little scary thinking back how close we were to the road and a intersection. So many people could have missed that intersection and crashed into us. BUT no one did. We are still alive. 

We are in South Australia now and not to far from Port Augusta which is a nice thought. I found it hard to fall asleep after that long drive and the car driving past didn't help, but we survived and was ready for the next days driving. 


We're Alive ... Thats All

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.