1 Oct 2013

Instagram - September

   
 


Every month I choose my favourite photos I posted in the last month and share them with you. I also give you more of an idea what happened behind the photo.

Lets see what September had install for me -
  1. "Lovely Spring Morning" - A day in Burnie and we found a lovely hidden coffee shop. 
  2. "What you look at?" - I am seriously turning into a Wombat lady... they are my favourite thing ever
  3. "Let me play you a song" - At the Emporium in Sheffield there is this piano that anyone can go up to an play. It it out of tune but there for everyone's enjoyment. Each time we have been to Sheffield its been locked but I was very luck this day!!
  4. "Drawing Mood Engage" - I get these moods of just wanting to draw or colour. I find the light in our bedroom very hard to draw in but it started to do the famouse SandStorm byt Steve McCurry. Lets see how it turns out.
  5. "All smiles as it starts snowing again" - Wombat lady!! just look at those faces.
  6. "E and his new baby Hassel Hoff (Hasselbald Camera 1985) - E and his new camera. He seriously loves it. I can't even touch it, not that I really want to since if it break it I will never hear the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.