17 Oct 2013

Mini Adventure - Tamar Valley


E and I had a few days off and planned on getting off the mountain - this of course means we end up going to one of the cities and Launceston was one of them. We seem to go to "Launi" as its more of a city of us - not much old people seem to be there (as mean as that sounds - its true, Devenport seems to be much like Albany)

Anyway we of course didn't realise the day we went to town was actually a sunday so to much of the shops were open - just our luck. So we ended up going to the Tamar Valley which we have been told is the wine area - but we didn't go to any of the winers instead stayed at the  lovely little spot in the valley looking over the river. Its beautiful - this is always were E and I told each other every single secret we have never told each other. 

No I can defiantly say that E knows everything of me. Although some times E told me I wasn't very happy to be told but I am glad I know this now.

Its nice to get off the mountain sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.