17 Nov 2013

Hassie Adventure - Week 19


This was an interesting week. I started doing something I never thought I would ever do. I have always feared this for some reason and would have never ever considered even trying.

I was asked if I wanted to work in Food and Beverage. For someone who requires to speak to people in my profession as a nurse, the thought of working as a waitress freaks me out. I don't know what I is but I am fearful of what I have to say or what I do say, I am worried if I would understand what they are talking about and if I could handle the stress...

I have had one shift and was shit scared of the unknown, but to my surprise It was nothing to worry about. I am much better at it than I thought and since E works with me, it makes it so much better knowing this is where and how we started 6 years ago. Ahhh the memories

Well lets see how well I do in my shifts to come and if I mess up anything in the kitchen. Eekkkk

Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 328
  • Places of Interest - 
      • Riana
      • BIG Penguin
      • Lyven Cannon
  • Paid Accommodation - Pioneer Park ($8)
  • $$ Spent - $437.04 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas 
    • Litres - 25.76
    • $ - $39.13
    • Places -
      • Ulverstone

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.