29 Nov 2013

Hassie Adventure - Week 21

This was a week I tested myself. I set a goal or a test if you have to call it something. I wanted to see how many days I could work in a row and see how I feel after during etc.

This week I went up to 16 days and could not do anymore.

I must state that when I started this 'study' I was only working in Housekeeping, then I was approached during and started working Food and Beverage as well. If it was only one I think I could have gone longer.

It was interesting to see how I felt it was easier 'motivating' myself to work. I feel like after my days off it always so much harder to get into my working routine. Where as I never really stopped I never left my routine.

I realised my memory got worse and forgetful, I felt numb and out of it mostly. My body on the other had didn't ache as much as it usually do when I have days off and I felt my work was better.

After completing my 'study' I will NOT be doing that again or attempt it. Its was a good eye opener but its not worth putting your body and mind thru all that.

I have concluded that its best you rest up, work as you know is not everything.


Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 0
  • Places of Interest - None
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - $0 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas 
    • Litres - 0
    • $ - $0
    • Places - None

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.