7 Dec 2013

Hassie Adventure - Week 22

You will notice my Week by Week is a little crap as I have forgotten to write them at the end of this week and now I am trying to remember weeks back.


  • I remember that I am still working in Food and Beverage and getting the hang of it. Got my own code for the computer system. 
  • E made soup on his days off and we invited everyone over for soup after drinks in the Tavern one night. Everyone love E's soup and they were all chefs so I am sure it must be hard to please them all.
  • I had dinner in the restaurant as The Girls Next door we're leaving.
  • And we played golf with a few people from work. I have noted that I am very bad at that.
That what I can remember sure work was ok and we are still on the mountain - not sure when we will leave.

Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 302
  • Places of Interest - None
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - $1046.93 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas 
    • Litres - 30.11
    • $ - $47.54
    • Places -
      • Sheffield

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.