10 Jan 2014

Instagram 2013

January:


February:


March:


April:


May:


June:


July:


August:


September:


October:


November:


December:


What a year this has been - these are my favourite instagram post from the year 2013.

January:
  • "Open Field, Open Mind" - E and I went to Bunbury the Australia Day weekend. Enjoyed our self too much... Can't wait for our Hassie Adventure
  • Hello Pen, Been looking for you" - I always loose my pen. Sometimes I end up miss placing 3 to 5 different pens. I now have a pen necklace, but do you think I still find them?? NO & they are always where you are not looking!
February:
  • "The Swisse Color Run was super fun E and I enjoyed our selfs muchly" - E and I attended the Perth Color Run this year... Love Loved it - Blog up Click here if you want to read more.
  • "And where off 22 February" - Hassie Adventure here we come" - This was our first day on the road. See our smiles? lets see if it lasts.
March:
  • "Someone popped in my photo a day photo today" - E and his sillyness popped in while I took my photo on that day. Been 60 days as of today. Very proud of this goal. 
  • "Laundry Day" - E and have been doing our laundry at the laundry bar. I have always wanted to have a photo taken in one of these. Finally got the chance to do so!! 
April:
  • "Only 96km away from 1000km drive in one day" - In one day I drove 904km. This included the Nallabor and Half of South Australia.
  • "Oh I'm Loving Tasmania - Look I can almost touch it" - Where we are currently staying there is so many wallaby's and wombats. People here must feed them because they are so tame I can almost touch it.
May:
  • "What a Beautiful world" - We spent the day at Cradle Mountain Dove Lake where we got to see the beauty that nature really gives us to admire.
  • "It's a real Taz!!" - We visited a Tasmanian sanctuary where I got to see these cute little things. They really exist, barely as they are almost extinct. I want one to keep save.
June:
  • "I've been writing so much - my pencil beard is getting much like hitlers" - I have a mini pencil, want to see how small I can get it!!
  • "Campers Kitch" - E and I go away on our days off and this is what our kitchen consists of... Camper will relate how long it take just for a cuppa.
July:
  • "Family Portrait!!" - Face time is the closes we can get to a family portrait. Even though its not the full family, E is missing and my little brother. This was a quick trial I guess for the day we can get it done with everyone in it. Love this photo though!!
  • "I have transformed into a bunny!" - Oh how I love my mother. She send me a package with a Rabbit Onesie!! Now since this is the Rabbit Hole you can guess why I love it some much!! Besides it being so cold on the mountain and me basically living in it, I can get enough of it. Ps, I am not the only one on the mountain with a onesies - we can just about start a rugby team on onesie players.
August:
  • It's SNOWING' - As many of you will know I love love love snow and can you believe it?? it started snowing again. So PJ party in the snow!!
  • 'Look who is having a nap on our bed!' - One night E and I came back into our room only to find a possum in our room. A very scary time as I was worry it might bight us while trying to get out of our room, but before we do anything - ALWAYS TAKE A PHOTO.
September:
  • "What you look at?" - I am seriously turning into a Wombat lady... they are my favourite thing ever
  • "Let me play you a song" - At the Emporium in Sheffield there is this piano that anyone can go up to an play. It it out of tune but there for everyone's enjoyment. Each time we have been to Sheffield its been locked but I was very luck this day!!
October:
  • "Think E has been Replaced!!" - We made a small trip to Sydney to visit family. My little Niece isn't so little anymore. Love her too bits.
  • "This just happens!" - I don't have my hair anymore.... Don't want to talk about it.
November:
  • "Soup of the Day - Beer" - E and I made a trip down to Hobart to see one of our favourite bands when we were told the Tasmanian International Beerfest was going on. We had to pop in an have a few drinks before the BIG show. 
  • "Am I spoilt or what??" - E and I have a new place we like to visit in Coles Bay & and this was my view one morning.
December:
  • "Lola and Carter" - E got us some amazing presents for Christmas. This is our new addition to our family.
  • "Is it really possible to love someone this much?" - E and I had an adventure day in the town we live in and it just hits you, that you can't believe you can possibly love someone this much. Still can't comprehend it.
Look back at:


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.