25 Feb 2014

Hassie Adventure - Week 31

Well one week down and 2 left before we leave the mountain.

I have started to pack Van Gogh but finding it very frustrating to pack while I can't do everything at once. Since we have to still be here for 2 weeks it makes it hard to organise everything how I like. 

Packing up made me think about how in the beginning I wasn't going to make friends. I thought it would be hard to cope with everyone here on the mountain, but I found you need 'friends' here or life on the mountain will drive you insane.

I quite enjoyed making friends and hope to catch up with everyone I class as good friends. 

Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 164
  • Places of Interest - 
      • Wilmont Coles
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - $46.55 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas 
    • Litres - 19.91
    • $ - $30.77
    • Places - Devenport

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.