6 May 2014

Bruny Island Cheese Company


Bruny Island is known for a few things, one of them is there creamy and big variety of cheese. While there we had to stop and enjoy some cheese while reflecting our trip this far. 
Both E and I have had their cheese while staying up on Cradle but wanted to see what else they had to offer. 

The room E is standing in front of is their ageing room, this is where they age their Tom cheese. Tom is a fast maturing Hard cheese and apparently it likes to be rubbed, I don’t know why or how they get that taste but I didn't. Both E and I throughly enjoyed ourself and enjoyed eating cheese. 

Before this adventure I never could handle smelly cheese -  but now I LOVE it , my taste buds must be changing and its for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.