27 Jul 2014

Baking Day

  

I don't know if it is because this is the first Christmas away from home or its because my Nan and I usually bake cookies at Christmas time, but I thought it would be nice to bake some for everyone at Churinga (the Staff village).

Using the recipe I got from Cradle and halving it, we still backed about 180 cookies. It was a great team effort. Mixing it with our hand and making what felt like 100's of little cookies and waiting for the timers to go off only to put a new pan in with a new batch of cookies. 

They tasted just as yummy as I remembered them and it was worth all the work. Then packing it up and and delivering it to the different house for a smile on their faces. 

I think I might just continue this tradition my Nan and I have and share some sugary love.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.