23 Jul 2014

Christmas Card List


 

If you were on the nice list this year you may have received a letter from E and I wishing you a very merry christmas.

If you didn't well there is always next year.

E and I like to spend some snail mail love where possible. I had about 80 Christmas Cards I send off into the wonderful world of letters, including a letter to Santa with our wish list.

I think receiving mail other than bills makes it a lovely surprise. If I do have your address it generally mean I will send you something during the year, when I find myself thinking about you or just a little bored.

If I don't have your address and you like little surprises give me your address someway or another and lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.