13 Aug 2014

Bicheno Blowhole


Although I wasn't feeling the best as I just started to get the cold or flu. E always seems to drag me out of the bed and out and about when I am sick, this time he made me go to Bicheno so we can on a bike ride and explore Bicheno. 

Fine! I was dressed in my pyjamas already, but got dressed and is all ready to go when I see E is fiddling with his bike and what's happens? the screw he is trying to tighten - strips.  Well no more bike ride... (*Whispers* Yes)

Get to Bicheno and there is only really two things worth exploring first The Blowhole since I haven't seen it yet.

Surprisingly quiet a few people there for a small town attraction. E has been there with other before and made a point to stress that it all depends on the strong wind then you will see BIG SPLASHES. Sadly it wasn't that windy but I did get to see some splashes. Interesting none the less.

Funnily enough it was on my list of "to do" at one point but I completely forgot about it! Good Job E!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.