24 Dec 2014

Hassie Australian Adventure - Week 53

I find it very surprising that it takes so long to get the hang of a new job, we have been here a small part of the year and it still feels like I still don't know what to do. 

I am hoping that in the next few weeks I really get the hang of it as I can't see me continuing working like this and not feel productive.

We have been lazy and not exploring much. We have been staying home and enjoying Hassie time. We have been catching up on series we like to watch. Experimenting with food, Well E has been with his little webber.

Boys and their toys.

Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 0
  • Places of Interest - None
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - None
  • Gas 
    • Litres - Nothing
    • $ - Nothing
    • Places - Nowhere 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.