28 Dec 2014

Hassie Australian Adventure - Week 55

What a week it's been. E and I started off with some lovely days off, caught up on some nothing, stayed in bed till mid morning, did get out of our pyjamas and called our parents. 

E spoke to his dad and got some news we might just ponder about... His dad said if we would like he would like us to take care of his house while he enjoys Thailand travel for quite sometime. This news came unexpectedly as we have been mentioning it to him for some time but never thought he would really be consider. 

Having said that E and I are really weighting up all the pro and the cons on whether or not we should go home. This was on Tuesday.

This being said us feel like "yes let's go home" one day and the other "no we should take this experience on the mountain with both hands while we can". 

On Thursday my manager I worked for back I'm Perth texted me our of nowhere, wanting to know when I'll be back since they have a job for me! I take things like that as a sign and wonder how come all of a sudden this week we have been discussing going back home and then my manager decides to tell me they have a job lined up for me!!! 

Well after all this .... We still don't know! 

Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - Nothing
  • Places of Interest - None
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - None 
  • Gas 
    • Litres - Nothing
    • $ - Nothing
    • Places - No Where

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.