4 Feb 2015

Hassie Australian Adventure - Week 58

It's official E and I will be finishing in 17 days. It's something we never thought would come as we have been talking about leaving for such a long time , now that we are leaving it doesn't feel real. I have about 2 weeks to pack the car and cook all the food in the freezer! 

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!  

On the other hand I have planned our route back home and I must admit I am exited to drive all that long way home. We will do as much BIG things on our way as possible, visit some places we meant to have done earlier and people we won't get to see for a long time coming. It's going to be an exiting 3week road trip. 

Can't think to much of the future we need to live in the now and the now is back to work! Can tell you I have new respect for hospitality staff as it's killer working these hours and with the people. I hope and pray I haven't and will not be like some clients I have served and leave my room like some I have cleaned! 

Anyhooo counting the days to our new adventure! 


Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 117
  • Places of Interest - Heaven
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - 348.82
  • Gas 
    • Litres - 0
    • $ - $0
    • Places - No where

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.