21 Sept 2015

Outside My Comfort Zone


Lately, I have been reflecting on life, my career life particularly. I quickly came to the conclusion that I live in a lovely bubble of Chante' world, where I hide from things that I do not know.

Since coming back from our lovely Hassie Australian Adventure, I dived right into Nurse Chante' mode and started saving the day. If you have been around for a while you would know I choose to work with the elderly soon after my mum got me to 'try it' 8 years ago.

Now I hear you ask that "Chante' if you choose to work with elderly people why are you reflecting on life?'. Well dear Blogsies I want to be challenged, and pushed to learn new things and working in Aged care for 8 years like I have and becoming the Shift Supervisor, Ward Supervisor and briefly Care Coordinator. I feel like I went as far as I possibility could go and honestly the stress wasn't worth it.

Long story short I am trying something new, something that will push me to my knowledge limits something I currently feel I might not be qualified enough. Which is crazy I know, because I am sure they wouldn't have employed me if I wasn't fit for the job.

I am starting with Silver Chain one of the largest providers of community, clinical and health care services in Western Australia. I have worked with them while in aged care and is so very exited to be working for them.

I am exited, nervous, scared and any other words that can be used to described 'things' but over all I am ready for a new beginning.

I will keep you posted on this new career life I have started as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.