23 Nov 2015

Ally From The Vintage Valley


I may or may not have mentioned in the past who my inspiration was to start blogging. Thinking back I started reading The Vintage Valley after Google'ing vintage styles for our wedding in 2011, and since then stuck exploring the wonderful world of Vintage clothing, I got hooked with all the beautiful, intricate hair styles and stunning op shop clothing wins she regularly posted and therefore soon because a regular reader. A few years down the line and still very much my favourite blog to read - and today I finally met the lovely Ally.

This weekend I bumped into Ally while walking thru Perth. In a state of excitement and disbelieve, I somehow got a few world out - that hopefully made sense. I thought I would be a bit more 'put together' and calm but it none the less, it happened the way it did. 

So much was wanted to be said. This was is a yay moment and had to be shared. Surely made my day. 

Go read her blog you will 'ooh and aaw' with lovely little bits you didn't think you wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.