9 Nov 2015

Bike Adventures


I guess you can call us hipsters? I don't know and honestly don't care. E and I see no need for car at this time and quite enjoy taking our bikes out for adventures around 'town'. E uses his more and therfor doesn't die like I do, he uses his to commute to and from work. He often say lets go for a ride and I grunt a big 'NO'. When we do it's always a treat.

Writing this tho my bikes is currently standing in our lounge with a flat wheel and no future plan of being fixed - I don't know how (honestly don't want to learn, otherwise I need to ride it) so in waiting for E to do it. He has offered already - I'm just not pushing it. 

Here's to future bike adventures - hopefully not too long distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.