25 Jan 2016

Barberton Rd



If you know me, you know that I grew up in a small town called Barberton in South Africa. Seeing I moved away, I often think back and miss those days in the small town.

I remember when I first moved to Australia and had the internet to my disposal I 'Googled' Barberton in maps and it showed me a road Barberton Road not to far away. Yes, it is in the middle of nowhere and yes there is nothing to see but I thought to myself then (a long 16year old) I will find it!

Almost 10 years later I just happened to drive past this road and just about stopped the Van dead in its tracks to take a photo of "Home".

Gosh, I miss that town, at least I can say I am close to home even though its might not technically to right.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.