11 Jan 2016

Instagram 2015

January 


February 

March

April
May
June
July
August
September

October
November




December


This was my year in Instagram snippets... 

January 
  • Playtime -  This is me enjoying a summery night bike ride around town.
  • Wheels Nice Night - E making me freak out while we are riding our bike around town.
February
  • My Favourite Corner - Everyone loves a little spot at home. This is mine.
  • Look over there - We always meet animals around us, this one we found just around the corner from us.
March
  • My Ou Mensies - This is my old people. I try and enjoy their crazy moment while they last.
  • Down Memory Lane - This is from my year 12 ball, only 3 month into our relationship and little did I like found the man I will spend the rest of the year with.
April
  • A Family of Mine - This is the family I have around me here in Perth.
  • Big City Life - Anthony's (my brother) glamour shot after the ANZAC dawn service.
May
  • Double, Tinted, Blue Bling Bling - My nose bling
  • Dandy - I love this park and how I feel when I sit in it. 
June
  • Just some nature exploring - On our little mini Adventure up to Jurien bay. First stop Pinnacle - was really only pointing rocks
  • Beautiful - Look at the pretty sky.
July
  • Take me back - Wishing I was away traveling again.
  • Book Heaven - A place I love to be is a book store, my second home.
August
  • Cotton Candy - Again the yummy looking sky at sunrise.
  • Bird Quote - Sometimes I wish I was as free and careless as a bird.
September
  • Sit ’n blomitjie in joy ‘Hoed’ dan voel jy more weer goed - When E has flowers in his beard.
  • Who needs a ladder? - When you have man power. Such a funny night where E and I literally was rolling on the ground laughing.
October
  • Purple road - Never before did I realise just how pretty the world is when it all turns purple. 
  • Those days - Our first trip to Melbourne, where photo graphed me with all things pretty. 
November
  • Let there be more time where food gets stuck in your beard and face - for me to laugh, take a photo and then help you remove it - A post I shared on E's birthday. 
  • Bird Life - Again I felt like being a bird.
December
  • Just Look - A photo someone came across on Instagram we didn't know E was on. Just look how amazing. Foraged my man.
  • Family Christmas - A lovely gathering with our family in the park enjoying good food and great company.

Look back at:



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.