1 Feb 2016

Instagram - January








  1. Coffee with a view #bigcitylife - We and I often go out for coffees and this a lovely spot we came about the other day - This spot was Little Angle Coffee.
  2. I made him a #InstagramHusband - I never have been the person to o OOTD or here take my phone and get a photo of me wife but maybe I should, if there is a nice wall. So this is the first.
  3. The colour green - E made me walk thru the park, in a dead hot day but the trees was really nice.
  4. Be.YOU.Tiful - being you is always the most beautiful you could be. Don't be someone else because that what your think people want.
  5. So fill your heart with what's important and be done with all the rest! - E say on the couch with the light shining in. Had to make him sit for me to take a 'thoughtful picture'.
  6. Chante' : Will always be daddy's little girl  Dad: Will always love chocolate - This was Christmas day where I took selfies as we did Santa and gift exchange. 
You know what to do - @chante_cm11

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.