30 Mar 2016

Happy 4th Mr and Mrs

           

**PS This is our very ever first photos**


My Hassie!! Can you believe it's been 4 Years? I know I write about how much I love you every year but it's just cause I like REALLY love you! 

I like to reflect and look back how we have grown over the year! I don't know about you but this year I feel like we are more in sync with each other where we're both working toward the same goals! 

Thinking about when we first left for our Hassie Australia adventure we didn't have any idea what we wanted from the world, now it seems we are fully 'booked' with everything we want to do and see. 

We are taking and making the most of our life and world!! I can't imagine doing all this planning and enjoying these adventures with anyone else!! 

I love you to the moon and back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.