3 Mar 2016

Instagram - February







  1. @Freebirdshop Regram - E was featured on a Taiwanese Instagram 
  2. Baby Grumpy -  while having a bbq with the family, Sam (the dog) was making him self comfortable on everyones lap and enjoying a cuddle with me like a baby. 
  3. Never put your time in the hands of the ungrateful - While working in the community I get to meet all kinds of people and their pets. This was one of the lovely cats that didn't like me but seeing I saw his owner often he warmed up to me. 
  4. 1 Universe, 9 Planets, 204 Countries, 809 Islands, 7 Seas & I had the privilege of having you as my mum!! Happy Birthday.
  5. Reflecting on the train ride home - we took this photo on the way home from a lovely dinner with some friends
  6. Big city life - A photo I took while walking along the river after a dinner date with work friends. 
Follow me @Chante_cm11

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.