7 Jun 2016

Kings Park Bush Walking




Its the new year and as usual your To Do list grow, while your pockets stays the same. E and I have been thinking about hiking, backpacking and not to sure about where, what and how. Saying that thought, we have to start by actually walking.

Now as many who know me knows I don't really like just walking, I like to know where I am going, and that needs to have a destination in mind. E and I started by going 'bush walking' in Kings Park while the weather decided to be in the high 40degrees. Murder I know.

After sweating and walking in circles all while feeling I can't breath. It actually wasn't that bad - I had a good day just wish the weather isn't to die for.

Next time its a proper walk and not in the dead of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.