12 Sept 2016

Hair 3.0






Have you ever been so annoyed with you hair that you wanted to cut it yourself? It seems to be repeating theme here with me. 

This time my frustration with my hair came suddenly and out of the blue, I was thinking of having a change but was quite happy with my length and style - until we returned from Fiji. I don't know if it was the salt water and the having to watch my hair very day but it dried my hair out so much that I couldn't run my fingers they my hair or a brush. 

I have been honking about doing an undercut for a while but knowing that the hair will be much shorter and take quite some time to regrow made me hesitate - until I got so annoyed it helped me make up my mind. 


So I went short and shaded half and Issa ver happy with it. I can't remember the last time I was this happy with my hair style.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.