23 Oct 2016

Dear October 10.23



  1. What year were you born in? 
    • In a small town called Barberton, South Africa. 
  2. What TV shows did you grow up watching? 
    • So many good 90’s TV shows, currently one I can think of Gilmore Girls.
  3. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that? 
    • I have always said I wanted to be happy and still go by that rule. Doesn’t matter what job you do as long as your happy. 
  4. What were your favorite toys to play with? 
    • Playing outside, I don’t think I had a specific toy.
  5. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing? 
    • Cutting my hair myself, it was only my fringe and its forever stood up as if a cow linked my hair. 
  6. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?
    • I have a whole memory box full of 'memories' I started putting together when I was 11. I still have it all in the same box.
  7. What was something weird you used to do as a child?
    • I liked having my day all planned out and do it all the way it was planned. It meant that homework was scheduled around movies and dinner and bedtime was late.
  8. What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?
    • I remember seeing someone in our hallway walking towards me wasn't a real person but maybe a ghost. 
  9. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?
    • As much as I am not that old, I do remember that I got to enjoy playing outside in the street, talking on the home phone and not having a mobile phone to google anything or just to text who I want to. 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.