3 Oct 2016

Dear October | 3


I only just realised next month is actually November, my favourite month of the whole year. Not just because it the month before christmas or what its Really starting to become summer, no, its Our (E and I) month.

November has a story to tell you but not sure if he will ever share it, its a very special month with so much meaning. October your lucky because I love meeting you and share the excitement of what November has install for us.

This means we need to start planning a little something special, being his birthday in November along side al the other celebrations means we put on our party hats, thinking caps and any other hat that will help us make this year one that is out of this world.

I need your ideas, I need your experiences, help me October.

Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.